Browse Openings by Program
Browse Openings by Location
Direct care positions work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide community, school, and permanency-based services to youth and families.
Administrative positions at Seneca support the program from behind the scenes by handling all the administrative duties to allow the programs to function smoothly.
Clinical (MA with BBS registration)
We will support you in your path to licensure. Gain your hours, supervision and CEUs while earning a full-time salary and benefits!
- Bilingual Wraparound Clinician
- Bilingual Clinician - Intensive Treatment Foster Care
- Bilingual Crisis Response Clinician
- Wraparound Clinician
- Clinician- Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS)
- Mental Health Therapist
- Classroom Therapist
- Awake Overnight Crisis Clinician - Per Diem
- Crisis Clinician - Part Time
- Clinician - Transition Age Youth
- Clinical Intervention Specialist
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapist (DBT)
- Classroom Support Therapist
Licensed / Credentialed
We have various teaching, supervisory, and leadership positions that allow you to put your license or credential to good use.
- Special Education Teacher
- Clinical Supervisor
- School Psychologist
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Academic Intervention Specialist
- Occupational Therapist- Salinas
- Academic Intervention Specialist - Washington State
- Speech and Language Pathologist - Seattle
- Reading Intervention Specialist
Manager and Director positions are leadership opportunities. Lead a Seneca program and develop staff to enhance the services that we provide.